Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our little addition...



So, last night we went and met the little dog...She was adorable and Travis and I fell in love instantly. She seemed to like us pretty good too. So- we bought her! Brought her home and played for a while. She was already named Lady Bug- so we shortened it to LB- "Elbie" aka little binkley...she is so sweet! She slept all night in her crate. Travis had to wake her up to take her outside this morning. Then she played a while and cried when Travis had to leave for work. She didn't like the hair dryer very much. I had to put her in the crate before leaving for work. She cried a little and I felt HORRIBLE! We love her!!! Travis texted me this morning and said he already missed her! (If you know Travis, you know that this is very UNUSUAL!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awe how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awww it's your very own little baby! I still don't get what got into Travis! =)

Lea Ann said...

Me either....he likes her more than I do I think!!! It's crazy!!!