Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!















So, I am going to try something new this year and participate in Not Me Monday! So here we go:



I do not still have my Christmas tree up while every other Christmas decoration is put up. I am not that lazy.


I have not spent the last two weekends organizing my house and cleaning out closets and drawers because that would mean that I am unorganized and I definately am not.


I did not let 6 loads of clean laundry go unfolded for over a week. Again, I am not that lazy.


I have not stayed up late every night for a week playing in PS and loading my 8,000+ pictures.

I did not purchase a coat for my hopefully future daughter to wear because I fell in love with the one that AC was wearing at Christmas and was not scared that by the time we have children they would no longer make them.

I did not play Wii last weekend until my sides ached so bad that I could have cried! And I did not complain the next morning when my body was still aching!


AND, I definately did not sing karaoke at Uncle Michael's with people watching because that would have been outgoing.


Happy Monday, have a great week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed your post! :)
I hope you can play the wii again soon lol...I am addicted to it!!! X.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Sometimes the temptation to buy something is just too great, isn't it?

Loved your Not Me Monday.