Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 weeks in the making....

That's right- you all know us- we LOVE to start projects and drag them out for as long as possible!!! (NOT) That's just life I guess!

I bought this tile for CHEAP- it was 2.98 a piece and I got it for $1 a piece...2 YEARS AGO!!! Well- after contemplating where to put this tile...we finally decided that it should go in the half bathroom....2 weeks after removing the toilet and placing it on the back patio for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.....we have this....



This picture was taken before the floor was cleaned...I will update later when it is completely finished! Our house is coming together!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Looks great Lea Ann!! Looks like you guiys have made wuite a nice little home. I love it!! Brad and I are doing the same. We just moved into a house and LOVE it!! You ever going to let me know how you are losing all the weight? I need to drop some before Kari's wedding!!

Rachel Spence said...

oooh the tile looks great! Can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

looks great