Monday, August 18, 2008

Catching Up...

I have got to get caught up!!! I have been crazy busy lately and have not had a single moment to blog! Let's see....here is a recap of some things that have happened this summer...we have celebrated our one year anniversary, gone on a cruise, I have started yet another new position at the bank (and I love it!), planned a cruise for Travis' birthday, moved Travis' sister in with us, and the list keeps going! It's been busy, but it has been great!

I promise to get my act together and get this blog updated soon!!!!

P.S. : If anyone is interested in buying any Arbonne products, I will be placing an order this week and I will pay shipping! If you need a catalog let me know, or you can check out our products at www.arbonne.com - I promise they are good products- trust me- I have some serious skin allergies and I have not had a single issue with these truly pure products!

Have a great day!



3 comments:

Kim said...

wondering what you have been up to!

Rachel Spence said...

WOW!! Ok so I didn't know his sister moved in...where have I been?? AND I want to see a catalog even though I haven't gotten to come to a party yet. Next time we see each other bring me one please. =) Thinking about coming swimming this weekend????

Rachel Spence said...

Ok I just tagged you...check my blog!