Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged....6 Random Facts About Me

Okay, Rachel tagged me...so here we go with 6 random facts about me...

1. I plan to go to law school one day.

2. I love my job! ( Iknow- weird, right?)

3. I have been out of high school for 5 years, out of college for 1 year, married 14 months and the proud puppy-mommy to an adorable toy pom for 11 months!

4. I am 5 foot 3 inches tall

5. I have one the best memories ever created (seriously, i'm not trying to brag at all) and sometimes it annoys me.

6. This is one of my favorite quotes: "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot."- Eleanor Roosevelt

That's it, hope you enjoy!! Thanks Rachel for tagging me, it was fun!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

law school huh??? pretty cool