Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

I love this...it is our vase from the sand ceremony in our wedding. I poured gel wax on top of it so that it would always stay the way it was made during the wedding.


I love this painting by Kim Wheeler. Thanks Rachel (and family) we LOVE it! I finally got a frame that I like for it ($12.49 half price at Michael's!!) and I have a BEAUTIFUL new shelf to display it on! The frame is black but there is some brown showing thru in some areas, I'm not sure if you can see it in this picture.



I love this picture of my Grandpa that Kyndall gave me for Christmas. I get to see him daily just as I remember him. Though it doesn't make up for him not being here- I love that this picture sits in my living room as a constant reminder of him.




Kashi bars...how I love thee... These bars are my new secret addiction..although it's not so secret anymore!

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

love the fav things post....hmmm