Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is what is keeping me away...


It seems lately that I have been so out of routine. Always busy, always tired, messy house, laudry piling up, dinner at 8 p.m, not enough sleep, unfinished projects, 534 unread emails, paid bills to be filed(atleast I am getting still getting them paid on time), calls to be returned....


Here's the reason:

WORK!

That's right, this is where I spend every weekday and sometimes evenings. I hate to blame- but it's only the truth! This is where I have been hiding since July.

Dear Blog,

I promise not to let things get so behind anymore. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my new job. It was just hard to adjust to the new stress load, busier schedule and longer days. I wouldn't change a thing though! I am finally adjusting to a new schedule and I promise to no longer neglect you!

-me

No comments: