Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 months today...

Since we got married... seems a lot longer (I don't know if that's good or bad?) but at the same time, it's hard to believe that it's been that long since we got married...all that hard work and time put into planning that day and now it's been 10 months?? It's crazy!


Today is also 2 months until the cruise leaves! I cannot wait!!! 61 days and counting!! And trust me- I am literally counting- I've got a calendar made with a picture of the ship and all! Of course I just printed it off the computer- nothing too spectacular!



2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

It doesn't seem like that long to me! It seems like yesterday we were trying to get little man down the aisle. HA The cruise will be so much fun!!

Kim said...

I'm still jealous of this cruise!!!