Monday, April 28, 2008

Arbonne

I had a lunch meeting today with Liesa. She has cut/colored my hair forever now. She is very passionate about Arbonne products. Travis and I have been praying about whether or not this is something that I should get in to. After several months of discussing it, praying about it, and contemplating it, I have finally decided to pursue it. I love the products, and the results on the weight loss system are amazing. I have always wanted to be my own boss- but more importantly- I want to help make a difference in the lives of other people.

I know that by taking on something like this, I am going to receive all kinds of ridicule- it's already begun. But I have to stick to a quote that I know is true:

"Everyone is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."

I can't be scared anymore to take a chance at something. I see this business as being very rewarding. It will take hard work, but I am ready for the challenge!

So, if you are interested in hosting a presentation, or viewing a catalog, please let me know.

I think that this will be the start of something great!

2 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Yay for you Lea Ann!!! I know you will do well. =)

Riley said...

I think it is very exciting. I almost got into that a while back. They do have really nice products. Let me know how it goes!@!

Oh~~I finally updated my blog. Check it out!!